Nelson's Happy place

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Testing... testing...1, 2, 3...

I know it has been a few days already since I've created this blog, and I've yet to get anything put on it, but I'm getting there! Right now the thoughts are flying every which way inside my head and i can't seem to pull one out sideways! I'm actually just posting this stuff as a learning experience, one little step closer to launch, so that when I do, I'll know what to expect. I'm really hoping I can get into a routine and get something shared and off my chest each day, but that actually remains to be seen.

Sometimes I just don't have anything to say.

Sometimes I do, but can't, even when I really do want to. I'm going to try and insert a picture now:
That was easy!
Just thought I'd share my first grade picture with you. (The real reason the Amish don't like their picture taken) I'm just kidding!!
I think this was my 2nd grade pic.
Well, this has been a successful learning session! I think I shall now wrap things up here.
I would like to wish everyone a wonderful Honey's Day, whether you have a honey or not.
If you do, enjoy him or her. If you don't, go find one, or just enjoy yourself. Thats nice to do sometimes as well.
Ok well Goodnight all.
From me to you,
NAC

2 comments:

  1. Cool you did it!! Congrats. You will get the hang of it. I love to blog just like Peggy, Mom, Marleen and some other people I know do to. It is just a cool way to stay connected and kind of let people know what is on your mind for that day. Just play around with it and it will become easier. A little tip for you if you would like to put a background on your blog you can go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and they have tons of blog backgrounds. It is very easy to put one on too. Just a suggestion if you wanted to do that. I am no expert at this blog thing but if you have any questions, you can always ask me or Peggy.
    Keep your posts coming, it will be fun!!!
    Have a Wonderful Valentine's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT job! I am excited to read your blog:) Share pics of things you have made! Post some of your poetry and thoughts! I want to see more:)

    ReplyDelete