Nelson's Happy place

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Totally Awesome!


I just couldn't resist getting on here and congratulating Jamie McMurray on his Daytona 500 win! I'm glad that I'm able to type this and not have to speak it, because I don't think I'd be able to! I was shouting as loud as I could the whole last two laps! My throat still hurts! I'm lucky I was home alone!

Nobody voted in my poll, on who would win the race, but if you noticed, Jamie WAS in my poll. And I feel good about that. It's just such a great feeling- I feel like I won it myself!! By the way, you don't have to worry about voting anymore. The race is over.

Nobody called him to win it, which makes it even better! Its really nice to see the little guy pull it off. Its not just another win for someone who wins races all the time. You could see and hear that this guy really appreciates this win. And it's the Daytona 500!! The Daytona 500!!

And its his first race for his new team!

I was a Rusty Wallace fan for years before he retired, but he was never able to get that ever elusive Daytona 500 victory. This feeling of having my driver win this thing is totally strange to me, but It's an awesome feeling! My driver is number one, in more ways than one!!

By the way, I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day today. I know Jamie did, and I had an awesome Valentines WEEKEND!!

Congratulations again, Jamie, and good-night all.

From me to you,
Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment